Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Four very important things you should know..


The first thing I wanted to say is..HAPPY BIRTHDAY BECKY..my very own younger sister whom I feel very sorry for because she's my only smaller sister and she is the only one I can pick on without getting hurt.:D. But deep down she knows I love her lots and lots.

The second I wanted so say was that today is another special day for my brother and sister-in-law...

Happy Anniversary
 Gabe and Crystal! I love you both tons and Lory Boy obviously.
Make sure not to eat all the yummy stuff we sent over in Gabe's suitcase..:D.
 
 The third thing you should know is that
my sister from Mexico is arriving 
today,2 hours
late..argh                                           
                             
                                                                                                                                                                 
      THE LAST THING IS THAT MY MAMMA IS MAKING LASAGNE TONIGHT!! and no,there will be none left for you to
snack on,sorry!

5 comments:

  1. too good, poor becky got posted looking like she has no eye.

    Oz

    ReplyDelete
  2. NAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...she looks good in that picture.LONG TIME oz..eh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. loooooooooool i though i was the only unfaithful anonymous freak here !!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. who said that???? Ozie???

    ReplyDelete