Monday, January 18, 2010

First of many (I hope)



Yep,this is one of the first cakes that I actually decorated (when you come Cla I'll make you tons of cakes!).This one was for Vale's birthday,it was kinda tiring doing this after you come back from TOYS CENTER but it was fun anyhow.Valentina Quaranta was supposed to post this but she never really writes over here,guys HELP HER OUT! I'm asking for help over here! CAN ANYONE HEAR ME?!?!
Alright,enough talking.Enjoy the picture.I'm off to bake some more...

7 comments:

  1. oh gosh guys you have NO idea of how freaking GOOD that cake was! and very pretty too! brava Mina.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Cow! :D That cake looks beautiful Mina... I could eat it all up. So lovely! AHH! I LOVE YOU :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks alot guys.I'll try to get more pictures soon.
    Esy,tieniti pronta per la torta della nonna,3 strati..CHOCOLATE GANACHE!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Mina mi fai godere!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. si chiama GOLA esy...your just a pig that wripped my cake open..:D:D:D just kidding bill.(these are like all inside jokes..lol)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mina I just cant bear the fact that its all gone and none left for me. But I know that you will bake another for me.Im begging her to see yu guys cause I miss you tons.Love Choppy ect.

    P.S. who is gabe and her is mom. XXXXXXxOOOOOOoooXXOXOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwww...CHOPPY!!! when you come we can make one with ONLY chocolate.YES YES YOU HAD BETTER COME Chops,we miss you tonz too.I have no idea what you mean by "gabe and her mom"..LOVE YOU TONZ AND TONZ choppy!

    ReplyDelete