Sunday, January 10, 2010

2010

I can't believe I might live to see the end of the world! Ehem..what I wanted to say is that 2010 has brought to me lots of school,and a few unpleasant surprises,so don't count on me posting on this blog so much.

On another note I forgot to post my super-darn-awsome-sister-in-law's birthday,sorry Crystal..but I did write you. Anyway just wanted you to know that I miss you loads and wish you a happy year (especially now that your getting your husband back with all your presents..:D).I LOVE YOU!

3 comments:

  1. u certainly made me smile with your unique way of using words! I love you Mina!!! ur super darn extra awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad I did make you happy Crystal,I miss you tonz. I'm super darn awsome? ehehe.when gabe comes you should ask him for the story of super darn awsome..:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. You two Japs happen to have a gorgeous skin tone....
    I LOVE YOU BOTH SO MUCH!
    P.S.......when can I have a niece???? :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete