Friday, July 17, 2009

Old age has finally reached you..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY XISCAAAAAAA!!! Be happy even though your getting old, I hope this will be a GREAT year for you dear sister..and don't think about your age or wrickles will start to form on your face.
Sorry for the short post, but I can't find anything else to say..:D LOVE YOU CRAZY SIS...

P.S. Sorry I couldn't get you what you REALLLLY wanted...they only thing I could get was this, but you know if I had money or some way of bringing him here I would....for you. CIAO













Even he wishes you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

4 comments:

  1. I love you too crazy sister! And I love your post too. It made me laugh lots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don't like his cake its looks to fake and it probably tasted yucky i'm sure mina could bake you a better one or maybe he could since he is good at making cakes... -Becky-

    ReplyDelete
  3. uhuh maxi....WITH CHOCOLATE!! nyahahaha,and anyways,it's not the cake that esy is looking at right esy??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uhhh.....let me think....DUHHHHHH!
    You think I'd be wasting my eyesight on THAT??? Really Becky who bloody cares about the cake anyway?

    ReplyDelete