Wednesday, July 22, 2009

HUMPH!

Well people,give me something to do! I'm very very bored.Facebook is boring and plus I don't really like computers,the library finished all the comics I was reading, I have to wait till like eight or nine in the evening to play badminton, and I have to wait a few days before I can bake.
So now..someone please tell me what I can do to stop feeling this bored.Thank you so much.

Some pics to make me emotional and remeber old times..


SQUISHY!!!!!!










Now if I put the names of the characters we are copying I would get big complaints..and I don't want that.So far now the only name you shall have will be....SQUISHY!!!


















P.S. Ozie,I have a picture of your stiches..

4 comments:

  1. AHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHA that was really something that night!
    Wait...I don't remember is I was the chick or the dude though...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were the dude..and plus esy, it was quite a morning..non ti ricordi piu?? afraid that adults were going to kill us about what we did the night before??

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHahhahAHAH, you guys make ma laugh sooooooooo much without even being here, and ewwww my stiches, infact they are itchy now, and im so scared i might reopen something. BLAH you dont go crazy with boredom my love, i shall go and see you soon.
    Oz

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww..i miss you kim..btw i'm already crazy with boredom..:D

    ReplyDelete