Tuesday, October 20, 2009

HERE I AM!

Hi guys...?
I've been so stuffed with school lately you wouldn't believe it. And when that's out of the way, I read(I just started working though the list of the 1001 books to read before you die...I know I'm fucking crazy!), design, write, listen to music(it's inspiring, plus I like to keep up with the new stuff) some times watch movies, or cool TV shows, and sewing. BTW Cla, remind me to show you my new skirt. And...yeah. I'll shut up now and post some pictures.

2 comments:

  1. Awww, my Esy, you look real good in the pix, good to see you posting. Oh yes and what a great surprise to hear your shewing, are you doing more than your skirt?, ohhh well, miss you freako, keep it all alive there, and all you other quaranta sisters too. Miss you all.
    Ozie

    ReplyDelete