Saturday, May 9, 2009

UPDATE....AFTER AGES

Hi everyone...I'm finally back to bloging...gosh Esy will be so proud of me...and Claire will have some news of my bloging existence!!

For starters I finally cut my hair (Esty....you must be happy). I'm also being a PIG...Nonna never cooked so many "Domenica "
lunches and there's more to come!!! GABE, CRYSTAL, AND LORENZO ARE GONE!!!!!!!! I will miss you guys sooooo much!!! Esy, I thought that you would like to know that I'm befriending Chucky and that Carlottie hasn't eaten him yet. Ozie, I can lift myself up from the puente, with my legs bent though, I almost did the barca, my shots with the aro have improved, my toes are more flexible, and my penche has gotten better. Well...thats all for today. I shall leave you with a few pics of me (Esy's been bugging me about this).


6 comments:

  1. um Vale, can we have some VISIBLE pics please??!! Congrats on the hair cut, I´d say you look beautiful except I CAN´T SEE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! see u soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brava Vale, your getting it, good good, i´m glad. See ou tomorrow.

    Ozie

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah i think this post was indirectly for ozie ALONE who cares about all these "penche" thingys..or whatever you cheerleaders call them..:D btw i'm just kidding.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Noooooooooooooooooo Chucky!!!!!!!!!! This is sooo not fair!

    ReplyDelete
  5. post more pics Vale so we can see CLEARLY. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome sunglasses, vale. looking very chic. ;)
    hey, whenre you online, i never catch you!

    ReplyDelete