Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Not Liking This

My sisters really should post more. The last post was mine, I can't hog the whole blog. Plus, I have 3 blogs to keep track of, they don't. They really should post more. This blog was made for Claire's sake, and she says it's one of the things that makes her happy. Now, if we don't update it, how will it make her happy?
Very dissapointed in how their blogging skills turned out to be up till now.
I know they can change.
They WILL change.
I don't really have much to blog about.
I'm in italy, eating like a pig, reading, sleeping.
What more?? I don't know.
Girls, update.
Oh wait, I found it...here are some pictures taken less than a week ago, still in Spain.

1 comment:

  1. I love your hair in the second pic. You're looking great Besy!! see you soon I hope x

    ReplyDelete